Home Page

In Year Transfer Admissions



We are sorry that current circumstances mean that we are unable to welcome you into our school in person.


If you wish to apply for a school place as an in year transfer for your child, you can do this by applying online with Cambridgeshire County Council at the following address:




In addition to making an application for an in year transfer, please contact the school office via email to express your interest for a place at: info@crosshallinfant.co.uk 


We have produced a series of short film clips informing you of all the information that you need to know about starting school.