We are currently taking Nursery admission applications for September 2017. Please contact the Admissions Secretary in the school office for further details.
All children are part-time either:
5 mornings : 8.55am - 11.25am or
5 afternoons: 12.40pm - 3.10pm
- Purpose-built Nursery building.
- Spacious learning areas for indoor and outdoor activities
- Wide range of high quality resources Curriculum based on "The Early Learning Goals"
- Committed team of qualified staff led by Senior Teacher
- Integral part of the highly successful Crosshall Infant School
- High standards of teaching Stimulating learning environment
We aim to
- Recognise that each child is special
- Develop self-esteem, motivation and independence
- Provide a wide variety of practical learning experiences
- Set high standards of behaviour
- Foster positive attitudes and values