We currently have afternoon vacancies in the Nursery School and are taking Nursery admission applications for September 2018. Please contact the Admissions Secretary in the school office for further details.
All children are part-time either:
5 mornings : 8.55am - 11.25am or
5 afternoons: 12.40pm - 3.10pm
- Purpose-built Nursery building.
- Spacious learning areas for indoor and outdoor activities
- Wide range of high quality resources Curriculum based on "The Early Learning Goals"
- Committed team of qualified staff led by Senior Teacher
- Integral part of the highly successful Crosshall Infant School
- High standards of teaching Stimulating learning environment
We aim to
- Recognise that each child is special
- Develop self-esteem, motivation and independence
- Provide a wide variety of practical learning experiences
- Set high standards of behaviour
- Foster positive attitudes and values